For the past few weeks I've been trying to get on my blog, but for some reason every time I check it won't let me connect to anything related to Blogger. I still check regularly though hoping it will let me connect and I might be able to catch up with so many of you who also write blogs. Well tonight, I sat down to try and it worked! I can't believe it! I am so excited I don't know where to begin...
...I guess I'll just dive in. We have had a great few weeks. Hard, but great. Great because the Lord has shown us his faithfulness time and time again. A few days before Christmas we found out Baby #3 was not going to make it into life. It was hard to hear, but like I said every moment since then has been covered in grace by the Lord. He took care of me in ways I didn't know I needed taking care of. It has been amazing.
In the midst of loss we are often reminded of what we have been given. I have been given so much I can hardly express it without tears of joy. Three of the greatest gifts I've been given are my guys. I love them so much! Joey is an incredible husband. He has been such a great support and encouragement. I love his heart for the world as well as the joy he finds in life. I can't imagine life without him and I am so thankful that for now I don't have to, hopefully we will have many, many, many more years together. And my two little chickens, Josiah & Benson. They are such a joy and blessing. I love watching them learn and hearing them laugh. I love it when they do something naughty and they know it - oh my word I can hardly keep myself from giggling at them! Each of them is a special gift and I am so thankful to know them and honored to be part of their lives.
It is Now 2009, a new year. Life just keeps moving, already we are in the middle of January! Being reminded of God's faithfulness was a good way to end the year. As we move forward we look back and remember. I can hardly wait to see what all He has in store! I don't know when we'll get a chance to chat again, but I hope its soon! Until then I hope your new year is off to a great start and I look forward to seeing what comes next!
2 comments:
So glad to have you back to blogsville! We love and miss you my friend!
YIPPEE! It's just not good to not see how you and the guys are doing. Glad you got it back. Hopefully it will stay!!!
Post a Comment