after awhile of not writing on the blog you find yourself wondering what to write? Where to begin? How do I tell all that has gone on? Does anyone really care? Well in the words of Inigo Montoya, in The Princess Bride, "let me explain, no wait, there is too much, let me sum up"
It has been a long couple of days, actually maybe its been a week. There have been some really hard things, decisions made that I could not control but that have affected my life. I have been heartbroken and saddened. There have been good things. Time spent with family, laughter, water skiing, God's continual goodness.
I am in awe at how amazing God is. In the midst of life - weather ugly or beautiful - he is faithful and good. He does not change, or get moody. He is my constant, my support and my hope. Sorry, I can't fill you in a bit more on what exactly is going on. There really is too much. I'll do my best though to get on the ball and keep you all posted on things happening around here. Life goes on, and our God is faithful. All praise and glory to him!
1 comment:
"GAME ON" Hey you! You make me smile. I talked with Kati today. I am praying for everyone! I think of you often We will connect soon and be able to chat! Give those boys kisses from the Schell's:)
LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment